A Brisbane Patio by Homeshield Patios and Decks
For the perfect patios or pergola designs, Homeshield Patios and Decks Brisbane are the best people to deal with in terms of range, flexibility, and getting an outstanding result.
You benefit from Homeshield being “hands-on” patio builders and designers first – we care about what you are wanting to achieve with your patio and pergola, drawing from a wide range of offerings from a variety of manufacturers to make it happen.
This flexibility means you’re not limited to the patio designs and styles of any one manufacturer. In fact, we’re supported by close to a dozen of the best names in the business. You even have access to a wide range of patio building products that are normally unavailable in Brisbane at your disposal. With our extensive range of styles and products available, we can design a patio personalised to suit your taste and property.
Best of all, we’re Brisbane-based like you are, so you can be assured of real local backup service for your patio.
Basic Patio Types
If you are looking to build a pergola or patio, a good starting point is to select a particular style. Brisbane patios and pergolas will generally fall into one of the following patio roof types. As you can see at Homeshield we have many patio ideas, giving you a range of choices and possibilities…
Waterproof, practical & economical, these patios are very common in Brisbane.
Open, airy, bright, patio roofing that can be matched to the gable pitch of your home.
Flat / Gable Patio Combination
Great for large areas, creates visual interest and adds some variation to your traditional Brisbane roofline.
Raised above the height of your existing roof, flyover patios are breezy, modern, and create a sense of space because of their increased head height. These are becoming quite popular in Brisbane.
Building the Patio You Want
Homeshield can design a patio tailor-made to suit your space and needs.
Your experienced Brisbane-based Homeshield patio designer, will work together with you on patio plans to help you decide and consider your options in:
The Size of Your Patio
We are able to recommend the appropriate size and shape of your patio based on how many people you’d like to comfortably accommodate, and what uses you would like to use your outdoor room for. It’s all about using your patio to make the most of the Brisbane outdoor lifestyle!
Patio Roof Materials
There is a lot of opinions out there on the pros and cons of Steel versus Aluminium and Insulated Patios. We can make it easy for you to decide what’s right for your patio designs.
Patio Colours, Posts & Beams
There are many choices you can make that will make your patio – and your home – shine. If you have a preference for a natural, warm look, there are numerous timber species we can recommend; and if you prefer a more low-maintenance structure, there are a range of powdercoated aluminium and steel options.
We’ve had years of experience designing outdoor rooms in Brisbane, and can build our patios to either match or adjust to the style of various existing building styles, right down to the same guttering details.
Make Your Home Truly Unique with an Elegant New Patio in Brisbane
When it’s time to upgrade your home and take advantage of your land, there are few better options than a new patio in Brisbane. By adding one of these structures to your home, you’re improving your property in several ways that will help both in the short-term and long-term perspectives. Homeshield Patios & Decks has extensive experience assisting families in designing and installing exterior structures such as a patio with a screen enclosure.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Patio Renovations
There are several ways that you can approach patio design and renovations. Our team can help you make the right choices by considering several aspects:
- Your home may be near a scenic vista or overlook an attractive wooded area. The best place to build your patio is where you can capture those views and create a relaxing atmosphere whenever you visit the patio.
- Patios come in all shapes and sizes, generally determined by what kind of activities you’ll do there. If you want a private getaway for yourself and your family, then you don’t need a large space. If you prefer entertaining, then you may want an open design that flows out into your garden.
- Your patio should still have easy access to key home features, such as bathrooms and the kitchen. We’ll review where those are within your home so that we can identify the ideal location that keeps these amenities accessible.
When Should I Look for Patio Builders?
Brisbanites have many different reasons why they seek out patio builders. Some common examples include:
- Those who have just recently purchased homes and want to extend the amenities. Shortly after having secured the mortgage, you may have the flexibility to invest in improvements. After all, most new homeowners invest time and effort into their houses.
- Similarly, those who wish to sell after a few years will want to set their house apart from others on the market. If you’re going to improve the odds of selling your home, then a flyover patio roof is an excellent way to add value visibly.
- If you’re already comfortable in your home but would like to enjoy it even more, you should consider a patio addition for your home. You can make better use of the outdoor space and more thoroughly appreciate beautiful days.
Whenever you decide that it’s time to get a new patio, our team is ready to assist you.
Key Questions to Ask Homeshield Patios & Decks about Your Patio Extension
Before you make the final decision regarding your new patio, you should screen through the potential companies to find one that’s the best match. Homeshield Patios & Decks is the right choice for you, as we have the best answers to questions such as:
- How are you connected to the local community? We’re a family-owned business that’s been helping Brisbane families for 15 years. When you hire us to install your patio, you’re working with a company that’s ingrained into the local community and employs the same people who live in it with you.
- How much do you charge for a quote? We’re happy to visit your home and create a quote without charge. We include the design work costs in any purchase, so the only things you’ll pay for are the materials and labour needed to build your patio.
- Do you do any interior work? We’re focused exclusively on home exteriors, specifically with patios and decks. While we can’t help you with an interior redesign, our focus allows us to get you the best prices and design options for your exterior work.
If you have additional questions, our team is happy to address them for you so that you can make an informed decision regarding your home.
Why Trust Homeshield Patios & Decks Regarding Your Insulated Patio
We create elegant decks and patios for our clients throughout Brisbane. We proudly feature several case studies that introduce how we approach our work and let you see the results, as well as what your fellow homeowners say about the way we work. Our sterling reputation ensures that you can approach us with confidence that you’re speaking to a trustworthy, reliable company. Contact us today to schedule your initial quote and take the first step toward getting your new patio.
A Pergola Enclosure Is An Affordable Way To Utilise An Outdoor Space
The team at Homeshield Patios & Decks have 60 years’ experience in building beautiful pergola enclosures. Our caring team have a long-standing relationship with the most reliable suppliers of quality building material in Brisbane. We deliver this quality at cost-effective pricing to your home.
A Short Buyers Guide For an Enclosed Pergola
There are several points to consider when you start planning your pergola enclosure.
- Determine the optimal height. There are certain limitations in the building guidelines in terms of height. You can decide within these given figures what height would suit you the best. Lower constructions deliver on an intimate feeling to your enclosed space. A higher pergola might complement your roof height better. Our team has enough knowledge to advise you on this matter.
- Permits and permission. Depending on the exact location of the outdoor enclosure on your property, you might need to get approval from your neighbours. Our team will also be able to assist you with guidance regarding any required permits beforehand.
- Finding premium quality at affordable costs. Your pergola will undergo various severe weather conditions. The wear of these elements can damage your pergola over time. We supply only premium quality building material. Due to our relationships with local suppliers, we can do it at affordable prices.
Key Questions to Ask Homeshield Patios & Decks About Insulated Pergola Roofing
There are several questions that we would like you to ask us for your peace of mind.
- The extent of our design experience. The design of your outdoor enclosure is the foundation on which we do all our costs and planning. You would want someone with extensive experience to complete this vital task for you.
- What do you include in the final quotation? After our free consultation at your home, we will provide you with a written quote. This specified estimate will give you a clear idea of costs and their allocation. It will include both the materials we will use as well as the labour and duration of the project.
- Will the construction disrupt our family’s lives? We try to make the process as seamless as possible. We don’t do any work over weekends so that we don’t disrupt your private time with your family.
We aim to complete every project leaving only happy clients in beautiful spaces.
Why Trust Homeshield Patios & Decks Regarding a Pergola Carport
Our husband and wife duo have owned this family business for 15 years while our reputation of excellence in Brisbane extends much further. Our knowledge of the industry is vast, and we are glad to share this with you. Our relationships with many of the quality standard suppliers in Brisbane allows for better pricing on the materials, and we gladly pass this benefit on to you.
Contact us to discuss your preferred outside enclosed space option and let’s make happen.