Brisbane Sunrooms by Homeshield Patios and Decks
Whatever style of Sunroom you want, Homeshield Brisbane are the best people to deal with in terms of range, flexibility, and getting an outstanding result.
You benefit from Homeshield being “hands-on” sunroom builders and designers first – we care about what you are wanting to achieve with your sunroom area, and draw from a wide range of offerings from a variety of manufacturers to make it happen.
This flexibility means you’re not limited to the sunrooms or patio enclosures style of any one manufacturer. In fact, we’re supported by close to a dozen of the best names in the business. You even have access to a wide range of sunroom products that are normally unavailable in Brisbane at your disposal.
Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures: Bring the Outside In!
Whether you call it a Sunroom or a Patio Enclsoure, there’s nothing like relaxing in your favourite spot with a drink and the feel of outdoors…
Homeshield’s sunrooms are a very practical way of enjoying all the benefits of Brisbane’s outdoors with none of the shortcomings, like creepie crawlies and leaves blowing through.
We can either design and build you an enclosed patio from scratch or provide you with a range of protection options for your existing space. This can be fixed glass or screening, or a wide range of adjustable options. We can even integrate privacy screens.
Whether you are wanting something open and bright, or more protected for your Brisbane home, just give us a call and we can discuss what outdoor enclosures will suit your needs.
Choose Homeshield Patios & Decks for an Excellent Sunroom Extension
If you’re looking for nothing but excellence when considering a new sunroom extension, look no further. We offer years of experience, an exceptional design process, and on-site quotes. As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with all our customers. At Homeshield Patios & Decks, you get nothing but the best.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Sunroom Patio Enclosures From Us
Before you invest in a Sunroom or screen enclosure, consider these helpful pointers:
- Are we building from scratch, or are we adding to your existing space? We can do either with ease, but it’s useful to start thinking about how you want to use the area, so we have a clear understanding of what you envision.
- We offer on-site quotes to avoid confusion or unexpected costs popping up down the line. We understand the frustration of being expected to pay more than you were initially quoted for, which is why we do everything we can to avoid that situation.
- You don’t have to worry about organising all the small things when you work with us. We make even the tedious things like council approvals part of our process. When we go to work on a project, we do it properly.
Key Questions to Ask Homeshield About a Sunroom Addition to Your Home
Here’s a list of key questions you might need to ask us:
- Do I have to pay extra to have a sunroom designed? You’ll be glad to know that there are no additional costs involved in our design work. We include the design process in our standard operation, which includes everything from the quotes to the finalising of the product.
- Do you need the area Secured for valuables? The enclosure can be made from many different materials and depending on what you will be using the area for Security is a valid concern. Screen Enclosures offer protection from mosquitoes and midges but not criminal activity. However a full Glass Enclosure with Security Screens offer both.
- Do I need council approval? If the enclosure is under an existing roof line than more than likely you will not need council approval (change of building classifications will require) but if you intend to extend your roof line by more than 10 sqm Council approval will be required. Homeshield Patios & Decks design consultants can advise onsite and handle this process for you.
With a wide area of coverage and free designs, our teams work tirelessly to provide you with exceptional service and quality products. Even if you’re not entirely sure what you want the design to look like, we are more than happy to provide expert guidance to assist you and your family finalise your decisions.
Why We’re Your Best Choice When You Need Sunroom Designs
As a family-owned business, we’ve been operational for over 60 years. The experience we’ve accumulated in this time has proven invaluable time and time again. We offer a service you can trust to stay within budget, to be transparent, and to deliver satisfactory results.
When you need a new sunroom for your expanding family, whether for socialising or unwinding, we offer the best solutions. Our work ethic and design philosophies have kept us at the forefront of the industry. When you’re ready to start the process of getting a new sunroom, let us know and we’ll arrange everything. Before you know it, you’ll have a new, beautiful addition to your lovely home.